Tuesday, June 13, 2006

too many pictures

So, I'm waiting forever to upload my ASM, Colombia, and first few days in Japan pix.. and my library says it already has 1.3 GB.... I think I'm going to start looking into investing into an external hard drive.. cuz hrmmmmmmmmmmm yeah

oh man.. last afternoon.. i got to my room around 5pm.. started watching the France vs. Switzerland (i think they said Suissa - it was in japanese) game which started out very well... fell asleep... and was waking up at odd intervals until 6am (right now).... yeah i love to sleep, and I can on command, but this crazy jet lag just has me dead tired!!!

and I didn't even get to finish all the stuff Dr. Mori (Mori sensei) asked me to research before we got started on the project... grrr.. it's quite a lot too... I'm supposed to look through all the literature for all the possible synthetic lethal combinations that have been proven.. HAH.. we'll see how long that takes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home