Sunday, June 18, 2006

heart attack

oh dear kamis.. i watched the first 30 mins of the japan game yesterday and if it weren't for the computer I'd be disturbing the peace all up in here!!! this shit was bad! i mean not that the team was bad, the defense could use some help. But it was constantly 'near goal here' 'near goal there' from both sides, thank friggin goodness our goalie is the shit...

unfortunately i was not able to stay up for the brasil game.. i know i know, what kind of a south american do i pretend to be neh? But, I tried, it's just that to watch tv i have to sit on my bed.. and everyone knows what bed+linet=..... naptime! yeah

at least brasil did good 2:0, predictable that they would win, but i'm glad they got in more goals than last time.. and my nippon.. only 0:0... too bad.. i mean great that they didn't lose, but I think they deserved a goal. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home