Tuesday, July 11, 2006

OMG!!!

The cause of my crazy bouts of productivity, my enslavement in front of my computer, my sadness, my happiness, my disappointment, and the loss of several vital organs in order to finish it....... is now... online....

https://txspace.tamu.edu//handle/1969.1/3654


my thesis


for those of you who like to look on my stuff as "linet's little science experiment" then check out the pics and the acknowledgements section - yes i know too many tables with boring text.. but there are some pretty pictures!!

-------
for those of you who could give less of a crap about what it all really means to me and how hard I worked for this... then you might as well stop reading because you are not my friend

1 Comments:

Blogger acidbytez said...

the abstract is always the hardest part to write.. and to read I think...

I will keep your suggestions in mind for my PhD thesis..

I looked up the answers to your questions:
1- i don't know what it is either.. can you eat it?
2- HIV.. nah sounds like a retirement plan
3- it wouldn't be a secret if we knew

the beginning

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home