Saturday, September 22, 2007

hrrmm

don't even know if anyone is even following this anymore.. I wouldn't ha! such an inconsistent blogger.. i was never made of such stuff..

regardless, i am now in san francisco, living healthy, happy, maybe a little hungry. It's true all they say about student stipends. yet i know other degrees that wouldn't pay you to work.

I'm turning in my rotation choices tonight or tmrw.. i'm excited and a little scared, once i start this snowball it's not going to stop. yesterday a friend of mine told me about how once you hit year 4 or 5 you start wondering what it is you really want out of this mess etc.. i wonder when I'll get to that mid-grad crisis and what it will tell me

the last thing i want to do is undo myself, most other ppl believe in me, and i in some degree do think i can do it, but I need to never undersell myself. if i could just apply myself to studying and being consistent,I think I can do really well.. i just have to start...:)

laters blog world

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm still checking! How's grad school treating you?
Rebecca

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home